Give new life to your favorite rooms with cabinet refacing for your kitchen or bath. The doors are always new on a refacing job. You choose the species of wood, the style door and the stain color you want to use and the doors are then custom built and finished to fit your cabinets. Your present cabinet boxes are then covered with ¼” wood in your choice of species of wood. We also install new ceiling moulding around the wall cabinets including a new valance over the sink area. Wood refacing also includes all new concealed self closing hinges and hardware.
Refacing can include the following options:
- All new solid maple dovetail drawer boxes with easy glide full extension tracks
- Add roll out trays to your present cabinets
- Add a new base Lazy Susan cabinet to have access to those hard to reach areas.
- Add slide out spice racks
- Add a roll out waste basket or recycling bin cabinet
- Add a wine rack
- Add an island or any other new cabinet that is needed
Contact us for a free consultation and estimate!